As a voter having a Hungarian residence you can submit an application relating to a particular election, or you can make use of the applications which can be constantly filed and then will be valid for all the upcoming elections until you either modify or delete them.
As a voter having a Hungarian residence you can file applications regarding the following registrations.
Applications regarding elections already set
(You can only submit such an application, if an election, where you can use it, has already been set, and your application has to be submitted no earlier than the 66th day prior to the election. The application is only valid for that particular election – or if there are more elections that day, then for those ones as well.)
- Applying for mobile ballot box
- Applying for mobile ballot box regarding by-elections
- Applying for mobile ballot box regarding local referendums
Applications can be constantly submitted (regardless of elections)
- Applying for enrolment into the national minority register
- Banning information on personal particulars
- Support for voters with disability to vote
- Registration of citizens of other EU Member States regarding the election of Members of the European Parliament (further information)